We decided to use a pressure sensor to control what message was displayed on our LCD. Depending on how hard you pushed down the LCD would display high pressure, medium pressure, low pressure, or no pressure.
I decided to use muscle wire to heat up a piece of thermochromic fabric. Unfortunately i had to press down on the fabric to get anything to show because the muscle wire wasn’t getting as warm as I would have liked. I also could not get the while loop to serial print to the console and I’m not sure why.
I decided to use a lemon as my capicitive sensor. While I am confident that this would work on any other board, I unfortunately decided to try my galileo which isn’t supported by the capsense library.